Anybody want to sell me the Greek pack?

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

altipueri

Anybody want to sell me the Greek pack?

Post by altipueri »

As I understand it I can't buy the Greek pack from Matrix and I can't buy it from Panther.

Thanks guys.
Sensei.Tokugawa

RE: Anybody want to sell me the Greek pack?

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

What do you meant? I am not very much on the subject. The Greek pack is the extension that introduces the North African and some Mediterranean scenarios off COTA to BFTB? I did buy BFTB along with HTTR and COTA packages last summer, but that was half a year ago so I guess the things have changed a lot sincce then. For worrse?
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

PirateJock

RE: Anybody want to sell me the Greek pack?

Post by PirateJock »

Is it possible to still buy the Greek pack anywhere? I've had a good look around on the Matrix site and while I can find the product info and the forum still has a buy thread for the pack there seems to be nowhere that I can give Matrix my money :(

Do I need to wait until the CO2 version is available elsewhere and it'll be one of the data packs?

Cheers
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few

Return to “Command Ops Series”