Advanced AI please!

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

von altair

Advanced AI please!

Post by von altair »

This game is awesome! But this game could be famous and eternal as well.

I really belive that this engine with editable AI would make something more than just a regular wargame.

I am talking about AI which can be scripted/modded by a player itself. There is awesome scenario editor and event editor. It would be great to have a system which allows different AI tactics, designed to a game. Players could make an army/country with own AI and put it fighting against another army with different kind of AI. For example Germany and Russia offcourse needs landbased AI with each HQ:s advancing/defending own direction with its own priority system while Britain/USA needs more air/naval oriented AI. That would bring totally new aspects to this game and would drain a large attention in the world as well.

I bet people all around the world would like a great game with awesome and editable AI more, than just dozen of regular wargames which are old after few games. What do you guys think? :)
"An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur?"

"Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"

-Axel Oxenstierna
Jeffrey H.

RE: Advanced AI please!

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Agreed. I mentioned the same sort of thing to Vic. He responded positively but I'm not sure that means we'll see anything new.
History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”