Interface Question

Adanac's Strategic level World War I grand campaign game designed by Frank Hunter

Moderator: SeanD

tgb

Interface Question

Post by tgb »

I'm starting a new thread because I don't want this to get lost amidst the bitching. Actually I have no problem with the interface except for one point:

In the mobilization phase, how can you tell which units/stacks have already been moved? I find myself moving the same ones around.
*Lava*

RE: Interface Question

Post by *Lava* »

ORIGINAL: tgb

In the mobilization phase, how can you tell which units/stacks have already been moved? I find myself moving the same ones around.

Going on memory here...

But I believe what I used to do is move all the folks back to a certain area and then re-move to the hexes I wanted them to be placed at for the game.

So, for example, I might pull out all the cavalry and put them in one place, then take some infantry from areas I was only going to defend and put them in the another place and then concentrate on my offensive forces and move the troops around until I was satisfied that I had what I wanted to start the attack with, the support (artillery) placed where I needed it and follow-up forces close by ready to move to the front to relieve battle weary troops.

Hope that helps somewhat...

Ray (alias Lava)

Return to “Guns of August 1914 - 1918”