Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse? - 12/5/2020 11:10:43 AM   
Protonic2020

One over 8? Or two fifty five? Tree fitty you say? (South Park).

OK iīm not the best with the medical terms, words and jargong but i wanted to make a new thread here and thatīs good right? No, OK.
But i ment this forum and Matrixgames overall here, itīs taking a bit of a guess only about how active all are with the games here, overall in game vs. activity on the forum and compared to before which i donīt know anything about of course. But to this forums and the games defense i was going to make this little speech elsewhere since i think it applies and is the truth, if not the truth and nothing but the truth so at least my opinion at least.
So i cut and paste that which i was about to type in one completely wrong thread subject wise:

This place canīt die. And all the other powerhouse game developers thatīs utter CRAP these days lives on and keeps on making those lame games thatīs so shallow that theyīre either over the same day you bought them, too bugged to enjoy and not patched and fixed by the oh so busy and arrogant game developing staff, think Sports Interactive and Football manager here and it goes on and on.
Iīm a rather old avid gamer of all genres and i say if people desert and abandon a place like this, then what do the people want? Nothing?

/end of that rant thank Goop

This sounds a bit over the top, am i DRUNK?? No.
How about you? Nah, but it may be overreacting a Saturday morning and best to not exaggerate but i say also, better alive than dead.

Dead or alive, whatīs the verdict doc?

< Message edited by Protonic2020 -- 12/5/2020 11:13:47 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse? - 12/5/2020 11:16:43 AM   
Protonic2020

So, is that the material for presidency or at least some leadership? Can i rally the people around me or do i have to continue to be a loser for the WHOLE rest of my life? Why?
I want something as well.Maybe i can start up a game and see what i can become there, yes, thatīs whatīs available to me. As usual.

P.S
I just bought both DLCīs for War in the East. Done!
Now what do i do.....

< Message edited by Protonic2020 -- 12/5/2020 12:13:04 PM >

(in reply to Protonic2020)
Post #: 2
RE: Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse? - 12/5/2020 4:03:48 PM   
MrsWargamer

I'm taking a guess, and I suspect you have experienced 'inactive' forums here or elsewhere or maybe both.

An example, perhaps, Steel Panthers.

The forum HERE for Steel Panthers might seem kinda 'dead'. Is the game dead? Not even close. You just need to know where to look.
The Depot makes it clear, the love of the game is not dead. But it was made originally in the 90s. And some of the people who made it actually are passed away. Matrix Games gave us 4 Mega Campaigns for Steel Panthers. But that game had its heyday in 2003. I STILL PLAY IT. But there isn't much left to chatter about it.

SSG, some great games, but they have suffered from people passing.
2by3, hey they can only do one thing at a time. I hope I don't pass before 2025. I want to play Steel Tigers.
I don't get a chance to play WitE much. I'll probably buy WitE2, and then it will be like my purchase of TOAW3, didn't get around to it much, and now I have TOAW4
The forums for Battle Academy are probably quiet, I don't know. Everything has it's day, and then that day ends. It's still one of my favourite squad tactical.

You can't base the value of a game on a forum. And these are not MMOs

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.

(in reply to Protonic2020)
Post #: 3
RE: Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse? - 12/5/2020 4:58:28 PM   
Protonic2020

Yes Mrs, Wargamer. And itīs not for me to storm this forum and then become cranky when things isnīt like i want it to be. Thank you for such a nice reply.
And personally, why do i sit in front of the forum screen and expect a lot of action when i have bought several new games?

Well i wonīt go into just why now but i better pace myself here. Good evening Mrs. Wargamer!
Youīll get to play it, Steel Tigers. It will be lots of fun for you but donīt over hype that game now. ;)
(Expectations vs. what finally gets delivered do tend to lift up the game and with those expectations set to high, disappointment sets in, you know). Cheers

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Whatīs the pulse of the patient nurse? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI