Get an inside look at the Time of Fury manual and get a feel for how this grand strategy hit plays!
Slitherine, Matrix Games, and Wastelands Interactive are thrilled to release a sneak peek at the Time of Fury manual to give gamers a feel for the intuitive yet realistic and engaging game mechanics that power this WWII grand strategy powerhouse.
Did you know we’re also running some great promotions for Time of Fury? Now’s never been a better time to buy:
- Time of Fury is priced at $49.99 for the digital download but we will be offering a 30% discount to Time of Wrath owners no matter where the game was purchased.
- Obtaining the 30% discount is very easy: When purchasing Time of Fury simply enter your Time of Wrath CD key in as a discount code when you are at checkout.
- After our Holiday Sale ends, the digital download price of Time of Wrath will permanently drop to $19.99 (down from $29.99)but future sales of Time of Wrath will still be eligible for the Time of Fury discount!
About Time of Fury
In World War II every single aspect of war was crucial: from troop movements to supply, from logistics to diplomacy, from innovation to careful use of terrain. Many games have tried to replicate the depth and complexity of this global conflict and only a few have managed to give an all around experience to players.
This is a game that truly replicates all these aspects. The developers of the highly successful Time of Wrath are back to the European theater of war with an ambitious project that allows players to truly experience what it was to be a decision maker of the period.
Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.
- A huge campaign map spanning the entire European theater with more than 40,000 hexes and massive armies of over 1,000 units.
- 5 epic Campaigns covering the entire war starting from 1939-1944 and to 2 smaller campaigns better suited to multiplayer.
- Hundreds of historical events such as the Molotov Ribbentrop pact. Should Germany split Poland with the Soviet Union or risk war with the USSR? Should Germany form Vichy France for a quick surrender and to avoid fighting French units overseas but at the cost of not being able to attack Vichy controlled territories overseas.
- Use Diplomacy points to influence the war readiness and war entry dates of neutral nations. Can Germany keep the USA out of the war long enough to conquer the UK or should it focus its diplomatic efforts on gaining allies in Finland or the Balkans. Its even possible to cause coups changing the governments completely or to control your own populations ambitions for war.
- Technology system with 5 areas of research. Upgrade obsolete units to modern weaponry. Even invest the atomic bomb and destroy the enemies will to fight.
- Each nation has unique abilities. E.g. German panzers are faster while their supply system is less reliable.