Plenty of new content and improvements keeps this famed “Total War in space” series polished
Matrix Games, Slitherine (www.slitherine.com), and Ntronium Games (www.ntronium.com) are proud to release the comprehensive 220.127.116.11 update for their acclaimed 4x space strategy game, Armada 2526: Supernova. The update includes some fantastic new free content like new races and trade ships, in addition to significant enhancements to the AI, many minor improvements, and plenty of bug fixes.
About Armada 2526: Supernova
Armada 2526: Supernovagives you 4X more. More to explore, more to exploit, more to exterminate and expands you’re gaming horizons by letting you challenge your friends via LAN or PBEM play.
There are new star and planet types to discover, and more than 30 special features to make each star system distinctive. You may encounter tachyon storms, psychic plants, primitives or find abandoned alien technology that advances your own research. Two new races, with their own ships and special characteristics, await your discovery. Befriend them, play as them, or exterminate them as you wish.
Other features include:
- New star and planet types and more than 30 special features ranging from anti-matter to alien tech that, make each star system distinctive.
- Covert action system lets spies gather information, and steal technologies, while Special Forces can infiltrate enemy planets and sabotage defenses.
- New trade system with explicitly represented trade routes. Domestic and foreign trade; embargoes and blockades.
- 50 new technologies include signal jamming, stealth ships, weapon upgrades and orbital fighter stations.
- 30 plus new unit models.
- Supports multi-player via LAN or PBEM.
Get the update here. The update is comprehensive and will bring all previous versions of Armada 2526: Supernova to 18.104.22.168. Get more information on Armada 2526: Supernova from its official product page.