Our brand new site is now ready for your enjoyment!
We’ve been very busy through the Summer and Fall on a major project and now we’re finally ready to show you some of the first results of our hard work. Read on for information on our fantastic new site and store and the improvements we’ve made that will help us give you the best service and value possible in strategy gaming!
New Streamlined Store and Site
- Scroll down the page and have a look around. You’ll find that it’s now easier to access the different sections of our site, both through the top navigation bar and the new front page sections such as Spotlight, What’s New, Showcase, From the Forums and Product Reviews.
- Our Online Store is now part of our site rather than hosted separately and comes with many improvements! We have partnered with major download and physical product providers Plimus and Custom CD to build a better store. Read below for the exciting details on the improvements we’ve made.
- Our Products section has been expanded to make all the content for each title more accessible
- The whole site now uses larger fonts to make it easier on the eyes when you browse our catalog or read through the news or reviews
- Our new site is designed to be easy to use, dynamic and rich in content. Try it out and let us know what you think!
- Easier to get to products and services
- Customer Reviews
- Facebook Page and Facebook Integration (recommend products)
- Twitter Feed (starting soon)
- Youtube Channel
New Site Account
- Your Members Club account is now also your Site account, and provides access to many services with one login. If you don’t have a Members Club account, just click on the Register link in the top bar and create one!
- Store – when logged in, you will find an improved and streamlined purchase process that requires less data entry on your part
- Support – your Site account logs you into our Help Desk automatically, so that you can request assistance without going through a separate login process
- Auto-registration on purchase – when you purchase a game from our new Online Store while logged in, your game is automatically registered in our Members Club (giving you access to any bonus content) and saving your serial number there if you need to find it again in the future.
- Bonus Members Club content – your Site account logs you into our Members Club automatically.
- Secure – Our store has always been secure and we have maintained our strict security and privacy standards on the new store. The new store has multiple layers of top of the line security to make sure that you can shop with confidence.
- Better Customer Support – We now have a much improved and more responsive customer support team ready to help. We are also able to get deeper in to the system ourselves to resolve any issues, to avoid some of “black holes” customers could get into with our old store.
- Unlimited re-downloads - Previously you had to purchase an extended download service to allow you to download your game for 2 years. Now you get free unlimited re-downloads as part of the purchase price! Note that previous sales through our old store will still re-download from Digital River, but we are working to see if we can provide extended downloads to those orders as well.
- Customer Reviews – When logged into your Site account, you can now submit reviews of our games and share your opinion with your fellow gamers.
- Saved Customer Data - If logged in with your site account, gives you easy access to your store information to make purchases much easier and save time previously spent filling out forms on our old online store. If you are a regular customer, a purchase can now be as simple as two clicks.
- Integrated Shopping Cart – We now have a shopping cart as part of our site, which can keep track of products you add to the cart while you browse or store or other site areas. For the time being, you need to use the “Continue Shopping” button in the store to keep an item in your cart, but we will soon be able to do this seamlessly with no extra click required.
- Content-rich pages – Our store pages now support all kinds of content. They are already more dynamic, but we will make even greater use of this in the future.
- Facebook Integration - Every store page now has a link where you can Recommend a game to your friends on Facebook
- Faster and Better Physical Fulfillment – While keeping the same excellent print quality and the option for printed manuals, we’ve improved our physical fulfillment process to be truly “on demand”. This means no more delays due to missing stock or inventory glitches. What’s more, our physical copies now come on DVDs rather than CDs, which means we can support even our largest releases with boxed copies now. Also, we are now shipping from two new warehouses in the US and Germany, depending on your location, which means no more customs fees or import duties for customers in many countries!
- Less expensive shipping costs – We’ve negotiated a reduction in shipping costs to most parts of the world to keep the total cost of our physical copies as low as possible.
- Flexibility – As a fully integrated part of our site, our new Store offers us much greater flexibility for the future and we are looking forward to the many improvements we will be able to bring you over the next year as we realize that potential.
New Support Center
- Our support center is now linked with your Site account, so once you login to the site, you’re already logged into the Support Center if you need help.
- Easier to find frequently asked questions – we’ve streamlined the Support Center to make it as easy as possible to review the most frequently asked questions
- Easier to create a ticket and ask for support – we’ve taken out any extra steps to make requesting help as straightforward as possible. We’ve also improved our own interface for help requests behind the scenes to help us better manage your requests and respond to them more quickly.
- Our store support is also more responsive now and we can do more to help with store issues than we could in the past with Digital River.
New Dealer Store
- Our new Dealer Store allows us to support hobby store resellers around the world! The new improved physical fulfillment makes it easier for us to keep up with just in time shipments but the best news is that our new dealer store will not charge VAT or Sales Tax to qualified resellers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a Dealer and want to setup an account with us!
Thank you for supporting us and we hope that you will enjoy all the new improvements! We’ll be monitoring the new site and store 24/7, please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you have. We appreciate your feedback!