Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad, the digital conversion of the popular board game series, is now updated to version 1.10. This patch features a number of fixes, rule changes and editor additions, thereby further improving this tactical masterpiece.
1.10 update fixes:
- Fixed bug where tied initiative would go to whoever was last to act rather than winner of previous initiative.
- Fixed range of tripod/bipod weapons to use the correct value when packed up.
- Fixed LOS going from low-to-high areas with intervening obstacles.
- Fixed bug where weapons carried by a leader with Deadeye did not have their range modified for the actual shot.
- Walls with TM other than Stone Walls now show the correct name and TM modifier for people other than me.
- Stealth markers are now removed in Admin phase.
- New Scenario Rule: Defective Mines; mines only detonate on an even die roll when the hex is entered.
- Names & adjectives for nations Custom 1 and Custom 2 can now be specified in the scenario editor on a per-scenario basis. These will be substituted in for virtually all places in which nation names pop up, with the exceptions of the editor (to avoid confusion on duplicate names) and multiplayer lobby (since the names aren't sent over until the scenario is).
Download the latest patch here.
Click here to learn more about Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad.