Piercing Fortress Europa, the latest release of Frank Hunter, has just been updated to version 1.01. This update includes a number of bug fixes, as well as some of the features the fans requested. Piercing Fortress Europa was already well received at release and now with the new update, this original strategy title has gotten even better!
- Fixed the couple of bugs that have been reported.
- Encrypted passwords for PBEM play
- Added a new screen resolution, 2560 x 1600
- Increased the counter offset so it’s easier to tell there's multiple units in a hex
- Fixed a bug that caused the yellow hex outline to sometimes not show up
- Added some sounds and some checkboxes in the Settings form to turn some or all of them off and on.
- The red ID indicator when a unit is about to be withdrawn now happens 3 turns before withdrawal
- Switched the Settings and Supply buttons
- Fixes a bug in the withdrawal module that often caused retreating units not to gain the benefit of retreating through friendly units (friendly units block enemy ZoCs).
- Improved Allied AI in regards to putting workers in ports.
- Many manual changes and additions.
Note that a save game from an earlier version of the game will not be compatible with this update.
Click here to download the patch.
Click here to learn more about Piercing Fortress Europa.