Following its meteoric climb through the iTunes rankings , we have listened to your comments and feedback, so Slitherine’s Legion returns with a host of gameplay enhancements.
Below you can find the list of changes:
· corrected an error where unit upkeep was marked as free, but is in fact 50% in cities
· added tips to campaign welcome screen, 20 in total
· added a help button on deployment to show detailed battle info
· changed main menu button from Help to Manual
· added main menu button with link to forum for support
· fixed a bug where sound volume settings were not saved
· moved tooltips for easier reading so the finger does not obscure them
· added additional information on unit troop types to help make better decisions in battle
· when purchasing troops their type is now displayed
· unit type information is now shown on deployment
· the new Help screen shows detailed information on troop types with their strengths and weaknesses
Slitherine’s Legionis sure to attract iPad wargamers looking to dip their feet into the expanding world of mobile wargaming and provide a stepping stone to the exciting world of wargaming.
To download the game, go to the iTunes page.
For more information onSlitherine’s Legion for iPad, visit the official product page.