Patch V1.06

Combat Mission returns with a brand new chapter set between 1979 and 1982, in the tipping-point years of a conflict that gripped the world for 45 years.
ncc1701e

Patch V1.06

Post by ncc1701e »

Cold War patch V1.06 has been published on Battlefront forum:
https://community.battlefront.com/topic ... available/
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
nanni

Re: Patch V1.06

Post by nanni »

The patch from the Battlefront website won't install. It tells me that my serial number is invalid. It is NOT. I even switched off Windows Defender.
Please make this update user-friendly like in all the other games.
Thank you.
A Canadian Cat

Post by A Canadian Cat »

nanni wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:17 pm The patch from the Battlefront website won't install. It tells me that my serial number is invalid.
Do you mean the battle pack will not activate? Running the installer does not require a serial number or key only activation requires that. I recommend you contact BFC's support if you haven't already: https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/
nanni

Post by nanni »

Yes, the battlepack won't start. I have CMCW normally installed, I downloaded and installed no sweat the 1.03 patch, but now, after downloading and installing 1.06, it asks me to activate. WTH?
nanni

Post by nanni »

Solved the issue the obvious way: clicked on "check for updates" on the desk top icon of the game. Went through the procedure and that was that. The announcement on our Forum, though, is misleading. The link to Battlefront leads you in a rabbit hole.

Return to “Combat Mission Cold War”