learning the game

Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization. This release from AGEOD follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, Rise of Prussia and Wars in America.
panzers

learning the game

Post by panzers »

I'm just wondering, this is an old game. and am wondering if anyone plays it anymore.
so please let me know if you are out there because I am currently reading the manual ands am getting aa little overwhelmied by the amount of information and how incredibly complex this game is, It looks like he game seems to be a lot of fun, so please let me know if you are out there and still playing the game.
Thank you in advance
loki100

Re: learning the game

Post by loki100 »

panzers wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:00 pm I'm just wondering, this is an old game. and am wondering if anyone plays it anymore.
so please let me know if you are out there because I am currently reading the manual ands am getting aa little overwhelmied by the amount of information and how incredibly complex this game is, It looks like he game seems to be a lot of fun, so please let me know if you are out there and still playing the game.
Thank you in advance
bit of a late response but 2 bits of advice.

First there is more on the old AGEOD forum about the game and some of the people involved in its development etc are more likely to pass by and pick up queries.

Second I wrote what started as 'how to'AAR using Italy. It actually goes to 1920 and is full of bad puns and off topic discussions. But on the way it picks apart the game mechanics, you can find that here - http://www.ageod-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=326&t=28767. Unfortunately the in-game ToC didn't survive a forum software change so its a bit hard to jump to the posts that stick to the basic mechanics.

But it should get you up and running.

Return to “Pride of Nations”