Multiplayer Anyone?

Brian Kellys Desert War: 1940-42 captures the drama of the campaign for North Africa during World War II.
HowlingEmpath

Multiplayer Anyone?

Post by HowlingEmpath »

Late finding this game, and loving it mostly except or the AI. Anyone up for a game? I posted a couple games if anyone would like to accept the side they prefer, or let me know if you'd like another scenario.
bcgames

Re: Multiplayer Anyone?

Post by bcgames »

I've posted four more. Good to get back to the desert!
HowlingEmpath

Post by HowlingEmpath »

Posted another invite. Let me know if you prefer a different scenario.
HowlingEmpath

Post by HowlingEmpath »

bcgames wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:21 am I've posted four more. Good to get back to the desert!
bcgamer - I wasn't paying much attention to the scoring, and was looking forward to seeing your counterattack.
bcgames

Post by bcgames »

Yes, the scenarios are balanced using scoring. I know when to judge the end. You did a great job as the Italians. Best I've seen in a PBEM of this scenario. Well played.
HowlingEmpath

Post by HowlingEmpath »

bcgames wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:13 am Yes, the scenarios are balanced using scoring. I know when to judge the end. You did a great job as the Italians. Best I've seen in a PBEM of this scenario. Well played.
Thank you.
HowlingEmpath

Post by HowlingEmpath »

bcgames wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:13 am Yes, the scenarios are balanced using scoring. I know when to judge the end. You did a great job as the Italians. Best I've seen in a PBEM of this scenario. Well played.
As I learn more about this community, and who "bcgamer" is...your praise takes on more significance. Thank you for your creations and contributions.

Return to “Desert War 1940 - 1942”