Any hope for a Steam version?

Ageod’s upcoming strategy game España: 1936 covers the entire Spanish Civil War from 1936-1939. With more than 200 regions, cities, roads, weapons factories, weather types, factions and sub-factions it is one of the few games to ever examine the period.
Metalist

Any hope for a Steam version?

Post by Metalist »

Considering that it has been several years since game's first release that I have little hope, but is there any chance to see this game on Steam?
Leibst

RE: Any hope for a Steam version?

Post by Leibst »

Hi Metalist,
I don't think any movement of this kind will happen with the games of the former Ageod engine we did.
We have done more games about Spanish Civil War (Battles For Spain) on steam, see here www.hqwargames.com for more info.
Maybe we Headquarter will work in a new Spanish civil War game in the future if we find a new engine that make us feel comfortable to go ahead.

-Miguel
Designer of AGEOD & HQ English Civil War, Thirty Years War and España:1936
Designer of Battles For Spain and Libertad o Muerte!
https://hqwargames.com
Metalist

RE: Any hope for a Steam version?

Post by Metalist »

Hi Miguel, thanks for quick reply. I did see Battles for Spain after opening this topic, which looks pretty nice. However, I got a question and perhaps you could help. I use Steam Proton to run the games in my Linux. I know that the game is not officially supported for Linux, but I wonder if you have any idea about whether it can be played through Proton.

Return to “España: 1936”