Nijmegen Day 3

Panther Games' Highway to the Reich revolutionizes wargaming with its pausable, continuous time game play and advanced artificial intelligence. Command like a real General, under real time pressures to achieve real objectives on a real map all within the fog of war. Issue orders to your powerful AI controlled subordinates or take total control of every unit. Fight the world's most advanced AI opponent or match wits against your friends online or over a LAN. Highway to the Reich covers all four battles from Operation Market Garden, including Arnhem, Nijmegen, Eindhoven and the 30th Corps breakout from Neerpelt.

Moderator: Arjuna

Yakstock

Nijmegen Day 3

Post by Yakstock »

Thanks to Jef at Drop Zone day three is ready to view - hope you like it.

Yakstock

http://www.militarygameronline.com/DropZone/
JeF

Post by JeF »

Nice one again Yakstock.

Just a question. I got interrested in the Engineer company that you set up to rebuild a destroyed bridge around Grave.
I noticed that you decided to abandon the task and sent it elsewhere.

What was the reason ? Lack of equipment ? How did you judge ?

And what could be the time needed to rebuild a blown bridge, if not under fire ?

JeF.
Rendez-vous at Loenen before 18:00.
Don't loose your wallet !
Conquest Of The Aegean Web Development Team
The Drop Zone
Yakstock

Engineer

Post by Yakstock »

Jef - I should have known, but did not pick up that it was an airborne Engineer and could not have had the material to build the bridge. Later on my reinforcements contained bridge capable engineers and the icon is different and the equipment shows a bridge. Once I realized this I sent them on another task. I will try and show a bridge unit in a future post.
CriticalMass

Post by CriticalMass »

http://www.militarygameronline.com seems to have been down for a couple of days...anybody know anything?
I decided to ignore my orders and to take command at the front with my own hands as soon as possible
- Lieutenant General Erwin Rommel
JeF

Post by JeF »

Originally posted by CriticalMass
http://www.militarygameronline.com seems to have been down for a couple of days...anybody know anything?

I just noticed. :( I have no info. I guess the problem is taken seriously, as it brings down the forums at The Wargamer as well ...

I hope that the glitch is due to the rush of thousands of Yakstock fans, avid to read his latest AAR. ;)

Cheers,

JeF.
Rendez-vous at Loenen before 18:00.
Don't loose your wallet !
Conquest Of The Aegean Web Development Team
The Drop Zone
Yakstock

up again

Post by Yakstock »

it appears drop zone is up again! Next day of AAR coming soon.

Yakstock

Return to “Highway to the Reich”