From: San Jose, CA
Try it again but with similiar op points already spent...
In other words send them on a mission, have them come back, replentish, and then send them on the FT mission...
Ok tried that. Same result. In more detail ... Coral Sea Scenario [ stock ... patch 1.6 ]
1. Sent 2 DD on fast tran mission from Shortlands to Lunga to "load up" the target hex .. they carried down the 3rd Construction Bn, this took 2 turns.
2. While the above was happening the 6 DD force at Rabaul made 2 supply runs to Shortlands and back ( full speed runs ) refueling after each run.
3. After the second supply run .. the 6 DD were then ordered(full speed), after refueling to go pick up 3rd Constuction at Lunga and return to Rabaul, this took 3 turns as before.
4. End of turn 1, the 6 DD are at Shortlands heading SE no unit aboard.
5. End of turn 2, the 6 DD are at Shortlands heading NW, 3rd Const Bn aboard.
6. End of turn 3, the 6 DD are at Rabaul, the 3rd Cons is unloaded , the 6 DD are very low on fuel.
S0 .. I guess either I need to test with 220.127.116.11 or T needs to test with 1.6 .. something is different !!!
Hey T, have you tried your test again - i.e. does it repeat for you ? Or was it just a magic one time event ?
AE Project Lead