Question for KG Erwin

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

M4Jess

Question for KG Erwin

Post by M4Jess »

Gunny,

What is the best (for PBEM) meeting engagement campaign with the USMC vs Japan in WW2?

???

Hurry up Marine! [:@]

Im making war, not trouble~

m10bob

RE: Question for KG Erwin

Post by m10bob »

ORIGINAL: M4Jess

Gunny,

What is the best (for PBEM) meeting engagement campaign with the USMC vs Japan in WW2?

???

Hurry up Marine! [:@]

Maybe he's out getting candy ???

KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Jess, do you mean an existing scenario/campaign or specific WWII campaign? Any of the jungle fights would do, but I'd probably pick Guadalcanal (August 42-February 43).

BTW, I DO have to check out the contents of my daughter's Halloween haul. "Nope, Dad says you can't have this one (crunch...gulp) or this one (mmm...chocolate...gulp)" [:D]
PimpYourAFV

Post by PimpYourAFV »

Erwin the Legend,

Economizing on this thread instead of opening a new one, have you watched 'Crusade in the Pacific' documentary series? I'm watching it now and its all about marines scrapping it out so I thought it will probably taste even better than halloween goodies to good ole Erwin. Its 100% made up of WW2 footage, not even an interview except for vets talking as narration in the background.

Man those babies in the first post are freaky looking.
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

See, here's whatcha gotta do..When you see a nice big *paper* sack being used by trick or treaters, you palm a wet sponge and when you hover your hand over the kids' sack, ya' squeeze the water into the bag, also dropping a heavy rock in a candy wrapper into the bag with the same hand, very discreetely.)..Follow the kid a bit later and hopefully the water will soak the bottom of the bag, and the rock will add enough weight to make the bottom drop out..
Follow the kid for the harvest of candy !!

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”