Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Requested Future Features

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Requested Future Features Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Requested Future Features - 10/20/2005 5:44:58 AM   
Windfire

A summary screen that shows all the provinces you control along with what they are producing for resources and what is being built there (military and improvement). In addition, the ability to pull up the province from this new summary screen. Thought is of a large table with provinces along the left side and the rest of the info along the top.

Easier way to find lost forces - i.e. it can sometime be hard to find a diplomat that you know you have. Having the ability to pick off a summary screen like the military screen would be useful (this one has been mentioned elsewhere).

Easier toggle for a forage/supply for a stack of units vice having to select them all.
Post #: 1
RE: Requested Future Features - 10/20/2005 9:14:44 AM   
Naomi

It'll be even more desirable if scrolling across it isn't so laggy as across the military-advisor screen. Btw, is there a hot key to handle toggling between forage and supply?

(in reply to Windfire)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Requested Future Features Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI