Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Selected graphics mode not supported

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> I of the Enemy >> I of the Enemy Support >> Selected graphics mode not supported Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Selected graphics mode not supported - 7/16/2005 12:10:35 AM   
jsherk

I've installed the demo version on my computer, but I get the following error when I run the program:
"Fatal Error: Selected graphics mode not supported"

I'm setup for 1024x768 32-bit True Color.

What screen size is it designed to run on?

How can I set it up, so it will automatically change screen size to the proper size when I run the program, and return it to the previous screen size when the program is exited.

Thanks
Jeff
Post #: 1
RE: Selected graphics mode not supported - 7/29/2005 8:59:39 AM   
mtemple

It shouldn't matter what you have your desktop mode set for as the game will reset it when entering and restore when exiting. The game runs in 800x600 and can support either 15 or 16 bit color. One thing I would do is try running the game as the first activity you do after booting up. I have seen this error after I have spent some time surfing the web.

In any case, if your machine supports direct X, you shouldn't have a problem. Be sure you have version 7 or later. If the problem persists, please go to the directory where you installed the game (C:\Program Files\I of the Enemy Ril'Cerat is the default) and look for a directory called \Drivers\config. Email me the file called "graphics.log" to mtemple@enemytechnology.com and we can take it from there.

Sorry for the headache!

Mark Temple
Enemy Technology
"We have found the enemy, and he is us!"

(in reply to jsherk)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> I of the Enemy >> I of the Enemy Support >> Selected graphics mode not supported Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI