Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition - 2/27/2006 1:27:10 AM   
patriot100

That is too bad. I guess if anyone knows where it left off, it could be resumed.

(in reply to VikingNo2)
Post #: 91
RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition - 2/27/2006 4:22:25 AM   
Ironfist738

As far as I can tell Viking II has two wins, I had a win and a loss. I dont see any other postings of Players. WC was single alimination. I would say Viking II is the Winner. He Kicks Ass!!! Here is the listings of Opponents and scores from the thread. I updated them from the postings. The only game scores missing is Willy vs Korpaali V 2nd Round and Jedimessiahs opponent from Round one. It may have been Double Duce but I'm not sure. I also see several others posted but not listed. Who knows??? anyone's guess ???? Here is the Listings ..

SPWAW World Cup 2005 Blitz Edition
----------------------------------

Open to the first 10 players who sign up. Nation, time and place of the battle along with any constraints (e.g. 10% arty,

no air etc) are up to the players. This is a playoff system so if you lose ... you lose.

The winner will get a prize

1st round list:
--------------
Red2 vs Ironfist738
VikingNo2 vs SteelPanther
Willy vs MindSpy
Korpraali V vs MrSAS
JediMessiah vs ( unkown )

2nd Round:
--------------
SteelPanther vs JediMessiah
Ironfist738 vs VikingNo2
Willy vs Korpraali V

3rd Round
--------------
VikingNo2 vs ???

VikingNo2..........2
SteelPanther......0
Ironfist738.........1
Red2.................0
Willy..................1
Mindspy.............0
Korpaali.............1
MrSAS...............0
JediMessiah........1

< Message edited by Ironfist738 -- 2/27/2006 5:14:46 AM >

SpWaW Game Veteran since 1991

(in reply to patriot100)
Post #: 92
RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition - 2/27/2006 9:05:05 AM   
Korpraali V

I've had to miss something... In my game against MrSAS he suddenly just disappeared.

I must have somehow missed that I was ought to play against Willy. So our game didn't ever even get started.

(in reply to Ironfist738)
Post #: 93
RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition - 2/27/2006 6:50:31 PM   
Ironfist738

I'm not sure about any of it really ??? I just went back through the postings and tried to sort it out. Red2 was in charge of the tournement. The listings I posted was the best I could figure out where it left off. Korpraali V you won by default in round one, you're opponent left....

(in reply to Korpraali V)
Post #: 94
RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition - 2/28/2006 6:14:50 AM   
Korpraali V

2nd round order is ok to me. Do we continue this one or change its name to WC2006?

(in reply to Ironfist738)
Post #: 95
RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition - 3/1/2006 2:06:57 AM   
MindSpy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Korpraali V

2nd round order is ok to me. Do we continue this one or change its name to WC2006?

Hello. You guys should continue it from a convenient point. If for no other reason than to show that things get completed with dedication! Afterall the SP games did not get done overnight!!
I am sure Willy is around and willing. I am spending more and more time on ASLv2 using the Vassal. I believe eventually I will get over the gigagrad [lost 68 gigs of maps/files/images/text scans etc last month and since then I've had trouble feeling anything !!] and begin SP gaming anew.

Oh boy gigagrad!

Gus
MindSpy

(in reply to Korpraali V)
Post #: 96
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> RE: WC 2005 Blitz Edition Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI