Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

map editor?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> map editor? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
map editor? - 3/21/2005 11:37:15 PM   
theswitch

how long till the map editor is out, I'm getting really antsy to see what I can do with it.

I have found that this game thrives on new and inovative maps, there are a few that come with the game but I think theres still alot of cool map designs that can come out of say. . . . the community, every map is like .. . .. . . well every kind of map makes the game fresh, like a new puzzle to play with or somthing. but after I'v played a map once or twice I gotta try a new situation/map
Post #: 1
RE: map editor? - 3/22/2005 12:41:43 AM   
praetorblue

Hi theswitch,

I've been poking and prodding those responsible for the map editor on your behalf. :) There was some technical difficulty running the map editor on a certain machine, so we've been working on figuring that out (may already be solved, I sent an email a moment ago). Aside from that, the map designer for Supremacy is writing a short guide so you can see how to use the map editor (it's not polished for release, it's just an internal tool).

So once the trouble machine can run the editor, and we have a short guide put together, it will be released. I expect it to be soon.

- Vance

(in reply to theswitch)
Post #: 2
RE: map editor? - 3/22/2005 3:43:29 AM   
theswitch

thank you

(in reply to praetorblue)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> map editor? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI