Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Serial Number?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support >> Serial Number? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:15:44 AM   
brainiac74

Well, I successfully purchased and downloaded the game. I go to install it and realize I have not been given a serial number. I look at the invoice and where the serial number should be, it says "not available". Anybody have any ideas what I should do? I have been waiting for this game to be released for a while... having the game and not being able to play is just killing me. Thanks for any suggestions.

b
Post #: 1
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:18:25 AM   
myros

Stole my post! lol

Was seconds away from posting the same thing.
No serial number listed, no email sent with number. When I try to retireive from the website it just says the same as yours "not available.

..... grrrrrr
Ok guys, please get this sorted asap.

M

(in reply to brainiac74)
Post #: 2
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:24:32 AM   
Erik Rutins

Please e-mail support@matrixgames.com and include copies of the receipts you received when you ordered and we'll get this sorted out first thing in the morning. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to myros)
Post #: 3
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:29:01 AM   
myros

sigh, the beauty of digital downloads is the fact you dont have to wait. This should have been checked and verified before offering it for sale.

M

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:31:33 AM   
Erik Rutins

Myros,

It was. I don't know what to say, except that this has to be another issue with Digital River. You can see from posts in the forum that some customers did receive serial numbers and are playing. I've forwarded the support e-mails received with order numbers to all of our DR contacts and made sure that it will be the highest priority as soon as they open for business. I can't do more than that at this point, I'm sorry.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to myros)
Post #: 5
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:33:26 AM   
brainiac74

Thank you for replying. Well, I guess I can wait an extra day... besides it's not like I really have a choice and I'm sure it will be worth it.

b

(in reply to myros)
Post #: 6
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:45:24 AM   
alfredwtc

Erik,

Thanks for your fast respond I got the serial number from email but fail to download due to drop out from DR. I will wait till tomorrow.

Tks
Alfred

(in reply to brainiac74)
Post #: 7
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 10:34:27 AM   
myros

The serial number is now being shown on the order, when you select view order status. Guess they fixed it or their db was just real slow tonight :)

Hopefully get a chance to check it out now.

Cheers,
M

(in reply to brainiac74)
Post #: 8
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 3:28:42 PM   
Erik Rutins

Thanks for the update Myros, for everyone who had problems please check your order at www.findmyorder.com and see if you can retrieve a serial number now. Thank you.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to myros)
Post #: 9
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 5:37:36 PM   
Ludeman

I also had the same sirial number thing but it shows up if you click on the "findmyorder" link. Hope DR can get better at this

Post #: 10
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 6:11:10 PM   
Erik Rutins

We've been investigating this morning and so far it appears to have been some kind of non-reproducible overnight glitch on their systems. All orders we've checked this morning have valid serial numbers assigned.

If you had any problems getting a serial number/activation code while ordering overnight, please check your order info at www.findmyorder.com and you should be able to find it there.

We're working with DR to track down the source of the glitch so that we can ensure it doesn't repeat.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Ludeman)
Post #: 11
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 6:11:48 PM   
Erik Rutins

Also, just to clarify, all current and future orders seem to be working fine, as did the majority of overnight orders.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

Post #: 12
RE: Serial Number? - 3/10/2005 9:28:57 PM   
Erik Rutins

Turns out, with Murphy's Law in full effect, that the serial number database crashed briefly overnight at DR. Of course, it picked a release night to do this. It was put back up shortly, but some orders were affected for all of Digital River's stores during that timeframe.

To reiterate for those who may have been affected, please go to www.findmyorder.com and you should be able to retrieve your serial number without an issue. If you have a problem with that, please e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com.

Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support >> Serial Number? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI