Problem with Load Secure Game

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: alexs

Charly G

Problem with Load Secure Game

Post by Charly G »

It was the last turn of my opponent in a secure game (Monty's Landings). He plays German forces.
When I read the file, I can move my units but "Monty's Landings Finished" note is at the top of the screen. I hit the End Turn Button, then it's the End Game Victory Board.
But now, I've a problem. Every time, I want load a secure game, I always have the loading note and the Monty's Landings finished turn. I can't play another secure game [&:]

Please help me
Thank you.

Charly G
Charly G

RE: Problem with Load Secure Game

Post by Charly G »

No answer from Matrix [&:]
I would like a solution to my problem, because I can't continue to play secure games.
Is it a so big bug ?

Charly G
alexs

Post by alexs »

Hi Charly,
When you load the Monty's Landing end game, and you hit the end turn button - you mean the big red button on the top right of the screen yes? What options are presented on the next screen? For a workaround, go to your \Matrix Games\Battles In Normandy\SaveEmail\Secure\ folder. Move any files in here to the parent directory - ie the
\Matrix Games\Battles In Normandy\SaveEmail\ folder. This should allow you to play another secure game.

AlexS
SSG
Charly G

Post by Charly G »

AlexS,

It works, I can continue the other secure games [:)]
Thank you.

(Yes, it was the big red button on the top right of the screen. If I remember, the options in the End Game Victory Board were Return to Start, Exit the game and Resume).

Charly G

Return to “Battles In Normandy Support”