Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with Load Secure Game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Problem with Load Secure Game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with Load Secure Game - 11/17/2004 6:07:35 PM   
Charly G

It was the last turn of my opponent in a secure game (Monty's Landings). He plays German forces.
When I read the file, I can move my units but "Monty's Landings Finished" note is at the top of the screen. I hit the End Turn Button, then it's the End Game Victory Board.
But now, I've a problem. Every time, I want load a secure game, I always have the loading note and the Monty's Landings finished turn. I can't play another secure game

Please help me
Thank you.

Charly G
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with Load Secure Game - 11/19/2004 9:49:24 AM   
Charly G

No answer from Matrix
I would like a solution to my problem, because I can't continue to play secure games.
Is it a so big bug ?

Charly G

(in reply to Charly G)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with Load Secure Game - 11/19/2004 10:44:58 AM   
alexs

Hi Charly,
When you load the Monty's Landing end game, and you hit the end turn button - you mean the big red button on the top right of the screen yes? What options are presented on the next screen? For a workaround, go to your \Matrix Games\Battles In Normandy\SaveEmail\Secure\ folder. Move any files in here to the parent directory - ie the
\Matrix Games\Battles In Normandy\SaveEmail\ folder. This should allow you to play another secure game.

AlexS
SSG

AlexS
SSG
Support@ssg.com.au

(in reply to Charly G)
Post #: 3
RE: Problem with Load Secure Game - 11/19/2004 11:48:32 AM   
Charly G

AlexS,

It works, I can continue the other secure games
Thank you.

(Yes, it was the big red button on the top right of the screen. If I remember, the options in the End Game Victory Board were Return to Start, Exit the game and Resume).

Charly G

< Message edited by Charly G -- 11/19/2004 9:54:17 AM >

(in reply to alexs)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Problem with Load Secure Game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI