Serial number

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: alexs

Carl Myers

Serial number

Post by Carl Myers »

Received the disk last Thursday, would appreciate a serial number so I could install the game.
Belphegor

RE: Serial number

Post by Belphegor »

The serial number should have come in the confirmation email sent by DR to you the day you bought it...
Clipper1968

Post by Clipper1968 »

I think he has ordered the boxed version,so there was no serial number in the confirmation email.
I can confirm that.
"s'instruire pour vaincre"
Carl Myers

Post by Carl Myers »

Serial number received, installed game, thank you.
bob55

Post by bob55 »

I received the boxed version also, and am also missing the serial number to install....
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

Isn´t the number printed on the CDs? At least that´s what Digital River tells us.

Anyway, you should have received an email and also having been shown the serial number after your fullfilled your purchase. In case neither happend or you missed it you can retrieve the serial number at any time.

Please go to our E-Store and click on "help" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

If you still have problems please email to support@matrixgames.com, please quote your order number.
scout1

Post by scout1 »

Isn´t the number printed on the CDs? At least that´s what Digital River tells us

Marc,

Seems to this humlble observer that you guys have had a WHOLE lot of problems/issues with Digitial River. That's a pretty large statement given the fact that I only started following this forum ~ 7 weeks ago. Also, it is not like the volume is so enormous, (say like Seimens or General Electric) where when this does happen, it is a relatively small percentage of the time.

I would be very surprised if DR's days are number ?????

Scout1
Clipper1968

Post by Clipper1968 »

When could I expect to get my serial number?[&:]
Thanks.
"s'instruire pour vaincre"

Return to “Battles In Normandy Support”