Order of play?

Gary Grigsby's World At War gives you the chance to really run a world war. History is yours to write and things may turn out differently. The Western Allies may be conquered by Germany, or Japan may defeat China. With you at the controls, leading the fates of nations and alliances. Take command in this dynamic turn-based game and test strategies that long-past generals and world leaders could only dream of. Now anything is possible in this new strategic offering from Matrix Games and 2 by 3 Games.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

keyser soze

Order of play?

Post by keyser soze »

First I want to tahnk you for all quick respose to mine and other people question. You guys are doing fine job. Second, I have questions about order of play - who's playing first, second etc? Is it fixed order or players can take doble move like in Third reich game?
MrSloth

RE: Order of play?

Post by MrSloth »

1) Germany
2) Japan
3) Russia
4) Western Allies
5) China

I am pretty sure you can not change the order of turns but a beta tester may prove me wrong on that one. [:'(]
Joel Billings

RE: Order of play?

Post by Joel Billings »

ORIGINAL: MrSloth

1) Germany
2) Japan
3) Russia
4) Western Allies
5) China

I am pretty sure you can not change the order of turns but a beta tester may prove me wrong on that one. [:'(]

No, you cannot change the order of turns. However, we do plan on switching the WA and China players in the near future so that China will be easily played by either the WA or Russia in PBEM games without a Chinese player.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War”