SPWW2 version 7 out now link here

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

wodin

SPWW2 version 7 out now link here

Post by wodin »

Here is a link to version 7 of SPWW2.

http://www.shrapnelgames.com/SPCamo/spww2.htm
sami heimola

RE: SPWW2 version 7 out now link here

Post by sami heimola »

Thanks about link! It's finally released[:'(]. SPMBT comes later I suppose? Hmm why nobody from Camo group has not given info about release in Wargamer's SP forum??? Anyway, I'm d/l it now[:D]...
Rhodan

Post by Rhodan »

Did they finally make it possible to play the game on a XP system with a GeForce 4 card ro do I still need an engineer degree?
WestKent78

Post by WestKent78 »

You're not alone. I've got everything crossed that they've been able to find a way around that XP problem or my computer will accept this upgrade. I only found the games a month or so before upgrading computers and haven't been able to play since. I had so many MBT campaigns and scenarios planned [:(].
wodin

Post by wodin »

I can play it on XP but my mouse is so damn slow.
tigerblow

Post by tigerblow »

Don’t support win2k!
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

i have xp home, radeon 7000 vid card. i kept v6 and set up v7 the same way. v6 still works but v7 wont.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Echo

Post by Echo »

I'm really confused. Whats the difference between the new 8.20 and this 7.X version? And which one is more up to date???
Peace through superior firepower!
Voriax

Post by Voriax »

Echo, spww2 is a totally different game. DOS based, often a pain in the a** to get it work in non dos/win9x systems. Sometimes impossible to make it work. I couldn't make it work and I've been too lazy to set it up into my retro machine so I do not comment about differences. SPWAW has been good enough for me.

Voriax
Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!
David Heath

Post by David Heath »

Hi

There are a ton of OOB improvements and the AI now picks a better selection of forces. Also SPWaW is 100% Windows ready.

David
Rhodan

Post by Rhodan »

well I be damned, it actually works ...I had a problem with the slow mouse as well, but as suggested on their board mousectl.com fixed most of that problem.

it's just...well..they have a lot of good stuff in there ..but it just feels like...they missed out on a few things. I don't know how to put it to words, but if their game is based ont he SP2 engine and SPwaw on SP3 I think I prefer the latter, and the modifications made to the SP3 engine.

Fair is fair, I only played a few games on SPWW2 so far
Paul Wykes

Post by Paul Wykes »

Good news that its out, and I`ve installed it, alongside my soon to be installed SPWAW8.2.

Now, where is SPMBT?! That I really enjoy, I like something modern. SPMBT will keep me satisfied until Flashpoint Germany Arrives[:D]
Jackk

Post by Jackk »

ORIGINAL: Paul Wykes

Good news that its out, and I`ve installed it, alongside my soon to be installed SPWAW8.2.

Now, where is SPMBT?! That I really enjoy, I like something modern. SPMBT will keep me satisfied until Flashpoint Germany Arrives[:D]

That can be found here:

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo-4.htm

Ver 2 already out, ver 3 on the way.
Jackk
"Smile today cuz tomorrow may really suck"
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

found my problem. i thought i had set sound to none. i needed to double click none then double click done. now it works fine. too many games, too little time.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Paul Wykes

Post by Paul Wykes »

ORIGINAL: Jackk
ORIGINAL: Paul Wykes

That can be found here:

http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo-4.htm

Ver 2 already out, ver 3 on the way.

Cheers for that. My mistake, I should have said wheres SPMBT V3.0? Got version 2, just getting impatient for v3.0 Thanks anyway
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

I like SPWW2,not to play,but for the OOB's which have well researched availability dates and a very large database of rare units and many common formations which have still not been seen in SPWAW..To see the OOB's,just open the MOBHACK utility..The pics can be copy/pasted into the SPWAW database,(like the L3 Grasshopper and the accurate pic of an LCI(which SPWAW has NEVER had correct).[:)]

RockinHarry

Post by RockinHarry »

Can anybody from Euroland send me Camoes SP2WW2 V7 on CD Pleaaaaze!???[:)] I´ll do the same favor then for another SP bud who does not have private internet access either.[;)]
RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann
Fradar

Post by Fradar »

Like Harry I'd like to have SP2WW2 on CD

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”