Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM.... Is this a joke

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> PBEM.... Is this a joke Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM.... Is this a joke - 5/29/2004 4:55:54 AM   
Waffen DK

Problem:

Im playing PBEM with another from the UK, im from DK we both have the 1.11 uk/eu patch
now to the problem.... we will play the KP main scenario 48 turns, and my frind in the UK starts, and he sents the mail
then his turn is over.

I resive the mail, and plase it in the saveemail folder, starts the game and load it,
AND THEN ITS GOES WRONG.... VERY WRONG

at first the "start turn screen" comes up, but its is the russian turn screen,(and im playing AXIS) and its is saying turn 0 (turn zero)????? WTF is going on here

we/i have been trying a lot of things, even some tips others got from the forum, but nothing works

what are we doing wrong... plzzzzzzzzz help
Post #: 1
RE: PBEM.... Is this a joke - 5/29/2004 4:59:02 AM   
Waffen DK

OH by the way..... the grafic in the game, it is not right - its like it was never finish ye know, many grafic things are missing

(in reply to Waffen DK)
Post #: 2
RE: PBEM.... Is this a joke - 5/29/2004 11:44:06 AM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: Waffen DK

OH by the way..... the grafic in the game, it is not right - its like it was never finish ye know, many grafic things are missing

Sounds like you don´t have a complete or corrupted installation then. I would recommend to uninstall and then reinstall KP.

Marc von Martial

(in reply to Waffen DK)
Post #: 3
RE: PBEM.... Is this a joke - 5/29/2004 2:00:32 PM   
robert k

!!!

Hi WaffenDK
Im now having problems installing the Eu/UK patch I downloaded from Matrix games. It comes up with setup erreor code 6003.
it tells me to close all programs
empty temp folder

Ive done all these things Ive even reinstalled my korsun pocket.
WE WILL BEAT THIS THING ULRIC

Administrator my Danish friend and I are having more problems than Rommel had on Dday please help.
should I go ahead and install the US patch (1.10 first then 1.11) why is there a different set for US and Eu anyway?

Your assisstance is greatly appreciated
Rob

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 4
RE: PBEM.... Is this a joke - 5/29/2004 2:00:48 PM   
Waffen DK

No. i have been playing with one from the us, and there was no problem.
when i play for my self (Single player) there is no problems at all.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 5
RE: PBEM.... Is this a joke - 5/30/2004 4:57:25 PM   
alexs

Hi Rob / Waffen DK,
Sounds like the email file has been corrupted. Try sending the email game file again, using a different attachment format (under the view->options mail menu in Outlook XP). Robert - you will need to download the patch from the area you bought from - if you CD has a "JustPlay" symbol on it, then download from the justplay site. If there is no justplay symbol, then download the v1.10 and the v1.11 patches from the matrix games site, and make sure you install both.

From your description, it sounds like you are playing a secure game. Unfortunately, it is unlikely you will be able to finish it with the install/uninstall problems you are having.

AlexS

AlexS
SSG
Support@ssg.com.au

(in reply to Waffen DK)
Post #: 6
RE: PBEM.... Is this a joke - 6/7/2004 6:51:48 PM   
robert k

We are both playing fine now

I reinstalled KP and used only the patches supplied by justplay.com
When I then went to setup the game I used only 8 letters for my game name and it works!!!!

thanks for your help
i havent tried playing antone with the US patch yet though

(in reply to Waffen DK)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> PBEM.... Is this a joke Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI