New Purchase Options for the Mega Campaigns

Discuss likes and dislikes, get help and talk about MC tactics, AAR's, etc

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

KG Erwin

New Purchase Options for the Mega Campaigns

Post by KG Erwin »

I'm pleased to announce that soon, players will have the option to purchase the Mega Campaigns for SPWaW in three package variations. A single MC is still 24.99. A single MC with the complete 8.1 version of SPWaW will be 29.99. There is also the new SPWaW Generals' Edition: with this, you get all four Mega Campaigns plus the complete version of SPWaW 8.1 for 79.99. This is equivalent to buy three MCs, get one free! Check the Matrix E-Store for more details within the next day or so.
chief

RE: New Purchase Options for the Mega Campaigns

Post by chief »

Gunny, That second option just renewed my faith if MATRIX I had given up hope of getting 8.1 from MATRIX direct (without a download) and MCSE.......I hope it's not a misprint....WAHOOOO!!![&o][&o][&o] Faith REstored[:D][:D]
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Chief, AFAIK, all of these options will be featured as CDs on demand, but please keep in mind these will cost a bit more. I'm strictly speaking of Direct Downloads.
chief

Post by chief »

Thats OK with moi....thank you
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
bob55

Post by bob55 »

Thank God there's another option coming along than download only! I'm still on a dial-up, a 400MB + download would take forever![&o][&o][&o]
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Just received this news from David:
"Operation Watchtower is now available as a Digital Download and
CD On Demand. As are all the other Mega Camapaigns. Please note.
Next week should see the release of Steel Panthers World At War General
Edition etc."
Greywolf2001ca

Post by Greywolf2001ca »

Would love to buy that general package, wish it could be in store too. :)

I don't have any credit cards, can I use money orders or something else?
Major Bill

Post by Major Bill »

So what would it cost to get the generals edition with V8.1 on a cd direct from Matrix these downloads at dial up rates are impracticle
SSBlick

Post by SSBlick »

I can't seem to find this option in the E-store. Has it been released?
Shawmut

Post by Shawmut »

SPWWII: I still don't see it at MATRIX: Please advise on the route to follow. Thanks
Shawmut[&:]
"Power currupts".... But someone must govern!
Riun T

Post by Riun T »

Hey,Bud I was just lookin last week for the canadian distributer on the Matrix site and the option for buying the single camps. wasn't posted yet but the price I got for the General edition was 100$ can. !!!@ that I'm real interested to know if the single camps. would play on the free vers. of 8.2 that I have???
KG Erwin

Post by KG Erwin »

Riun, you can play all the old MCs with 8.2, BUT, some unit graphics may not display correctly. Watchtower, Desert Fox and Lost Victories were designed with older OOBs. The most modern is Screaming Eagles (I wrote a few background articles for this one). It is tough, no doubt, and was designed to be so. If you've watched "Band of Brothers" which only followed E Company, 506th Regiment , this is just one part of the campaign this Mega-campaign represents. The other Regiments of the 101st Airborne Division are also represented in this Mega Campaign. It's all there, and a wealth of historical information is offered. If nothing else, you can get a comprehensive look at the operations this Division undertook in the ETO in 1944-45.
Riun T

Post by Riun T »

Sounds Awesome but I still need the can. distributer? I've got Shaw for internet and the download times from the American side{the Matrix store mirror sites} really suck,so getting a disk direct would be my best bet. Where do I look?,and where do I send the cash???
CatLord

Post by CatLord »

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

Chief, AFAIK, all of these options will be featured as CDs on demand, but please keep in mind these will cost a bit more. I'm strictly speaking of Direct Downloads.
Will there ever be a box-on-demand for SPWaW + 4 MC ?

Cat
Member of the Revolution Under Siege development team.
EPBlade

Post by EPBlade »

Hi there.....

I Own the MC MCLV,MCDF & MCJaps with the SPWAW 7.2 version
1) How i can move from 7.2 to 8.3....version
2) The MC works in 8.3 ....???[&o][&o]

Thanks x your help
Bet The Best
Mapper

Post by Mapper »

I purchased the General Edition a few weeks ago for $70.00, but before I did I emailed Matrix asking if there was a less expensive way to go about it as $70.00 was a bit more than I could easily afford. The reply was no, there were no specials at that time. It would have been nice to know about this option where I could purchase a single MC for $25.00.

Sincerely,

Mapper
chief

Post by chief »

Mapper: check the dates of the previous posts......you did the only thing you could to get an MC. FWIW dept. #193309
IBTyrone

Post by IBTyrone »

ORIGINAL: Mapper

I purchased the General Edition a few weeks ago for $70.00, but before I did I emailed Matrix asking if there was a less expensive way to go about it as $70.00 was a bit more than I could easily afford. The reply was no, there were no specials at that time. It would have been nice to know about this option where I could purchase a single MC for $25.00.

Sincerely,

Mapper

Mapper,

Chief is right, but I think you'll find that if you stick with the game, it was money well spent. I dropped $75 on the GE, haven't played any of the MCs for more than a few minutes and never regretted the purchase for a second. Matrix has gone above and beyond to provide a game of this quality, complete with user-generated campaigns and scenarios for FREE. I've spent far more than $75 worth of time playing it. More like 10 times that amount. I hope you find the same enjoyment that I have.
jdepoe

Post by jdepoe »

I am new at SPWAW, I have the free download. I miss my favorate game SP and Panzer general. I can not get them to run. This game SPWAW is absolutly Great! What advantage is there to buying the Mega game? What do I get with it. I enjoy playing solitary.
Alby

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: jdepoe

I am new at SPWAW, I have the free download. I miss my favorate game SP and Panzer general. I can not get them to run. This game SPWAW is absolutly Great! What advantage is there to buying the Mega game? What do I get with it. I enjoy playing solitary.
You get the full version of the game PLUS the 4 mega Campaigns

Return to “Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW”