Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scenario uploading...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Scenario uploading... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scenario uploading... - 11/8/2003 1:17:17 PM   
Paddington

I have ben worcking on a scenario for H2H. Now I`m wondering where to upload the scenarios?

Where does for example Jess upload his maps?

-The Bear Paddington
Post #: 1
- 11/8/2003 6:08:15 PM   
Warrior

You can either post directly to the Forum here, or many of us are now posting to the new Wargamer.com scenario depot at

http://www.wargamer.com/gamesdepot/

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to Paddington)
Post #: 2
- 11/8/2003 11:37:38 PM   
Double Deuce

[QUOTE=Paddington]Now I`m wondering where to upload the scenarios?[/QUOTE]You can also upload them to the [URL=http://www.warfarehq.com/steel_panthers/sp_hq.shtml][COLOR=DarkRed]WarfareHQ Steel Panthers Section[/COLOR][/URL]. Follow the appropriate Steel Panthers Download link from there. There is a separate area for Maps and Scenarios.

You will have to register in the download secton to post it yourself or if you would rather, just email it to me at [Email=doubledeuce@warfarehq.com][COLOR=DarkRed]Double Deuce[/COLOR][/Email] and I'll take care of it.

Combat Campaigns Blog

(in reply to Paddington)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Scenario uploading... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI