HTTR and WWiionline

Panther Games' Highway to the Reich revolutionizes wargaming with its pausable, continuous time game play and advanced artificial intelligence. Command like a real General, under real time pressures to achieve real objectives on a real map all within the fog of war. Issue orders to your powerful AI controlled subordinates or take total control of every unit. Fight the world's most advanced AI opponent or match wits against your friends online or over a LAN. Highway to the Reich covers all four battles from Operation Market Garden, including Arnhem, Nijmegen, Eindhoven and the 30th Corps breakout from Neerpelt.

Moderator: Arjuna

Guz

HTTR and WWiionline

Post by Guz »

HTTR will include World War 2 Online. Interesting choice of games to include, I must say. I hope this partnership increases sales for both games. I do like what seems to be a trend here at Matrix of tossing in an extra game with the purchase of a new title. Sucks I already own WW2ol ;)
The Guz
JeF

Post by JeF »

Hey Guz ! Where did you hear/see that "HTTR will include World War 2 Online" ?
Did I miss anything ? :confused:

JeF.
Rendez-vous at Loenen before 18:00.
Don't loose your wallet !
Conquest Of The Aegean Web Development Team
The Drop Zone
WWIIOLCdrwolfe

Post by WWIIOLCdrwolfe »

Yes, confined within the CD of HTTR, lies the game WWIIONLINE, cdkey and a 30 day free subscription.

Give it a try, it's a great game though has a long learning curve in some areas, it's best if you can team up with others aswell, ask questions and people will generally step up to help.

Look forward to seeing you ;)
JeF

Post by JeF »

Thanks for the info Cdrwolfe. It looks like I was missing some.

Be sure I'll try it as soon as I have a decent Internet connection. If it's free, it's worth it. And don't worry about a long learning curve ;)

JeF.
Rendez-vous at Loenen before 18:00.
Don't loose your wallet !
Conquest Of The Aegean Web Development Team
The Drop Zone
Guz

Post by Guz »

Jef, stop by My website.
The Guz
WWIIOLCdrwolfe

Post by WWIIOLCdrwolfe »

shameless bump :)