From: Southern California, U.S.A.
New scenarios are not necessarily being done for the final game release. But as IronDuke pointed out he and I started with designs after the initial batch of designers. Between the two of us we have designed 4 sccenarios:
1) Narvik 1940 (Norwegian battle)
2) Operation Epsom (Normandy/Caen battle)
3) Breakout on the Meuse (1940 battle around Sedan)
4) Monte Cassino - Anzio - Rome (a huge scenario, also broken down into smaller battles).
IN addition, I have completed the following Pacific theatre scenarios:
4) and completely re-designing the Okinawa battle from scratch (a prior version is not being included).
These 8 additional scenarios to the already 17+/- scenarios will puch the total to around 25 scenarios covering every area of operation from WW2. There are Russian campaign battles, Norway, African battles, Sicily, Italian, France, and Pacific battles...
The scenarios are 99% complete, with some tweaking still left, testing (of course) and any new features added would require some additional tweaks. Now the AI is a totally different aspect that is being diligently worked on by the programmers...
JUST SAY NO... To Hideous Graphics.