DB Images

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

John S

DB Images

Post by John S »

How do I get the Images to appear in the Unit/Contact Status Box?

In the Images files the following files of my Command file, there appears CWDB and DB3000. The first file has pictures but I have never seen them appear. Am I just not looking for the image in the right place - shouldn't the image appear above the Blue unit identification in the Unit Status screen?

In the Options/Games there is a check by "Display Unit Status".

If this requires an "upgrade" to an additional product, please advise so at least I know. I have the Original Command. I also have Northern Inferno though I am not sure it is installed on my new computer (I am just returning to the game after a long absence). I am running version v1.15

Any help much appreciated.
John S

RE: DB Images

Post by John S »

Sorry - the above should have said there is a check by "Display unit status image."
John S

Post by John S »

Let me see if I have answered my own question. I have been playing the Tutorials only so far. I saw a reference to the images in the Manual Addendum:User Interface and also saw the images on a UTube tutorial. Was concerned because I saw none whatsoever.

After I posted this, it hit me that I should try an experiment by opening Northern Inferno scenarios and, sure enough, there are images there.

Is this a situation where if the scenario designer did not put the images in then they will not appear? Alternatively, are they just not in the first iteration of Command because there was no access to them before additional versions were added?
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

have you installed the image packs?
http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876

not all units have images but most of the popular ones do. You could also add your own if you wish, they just need to start with the db # I think.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”