Buy now or possible summer sale

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

jtalbot

Buy now or possible summer sale

Post by jtalbot »

Are there rumors of a summer sale soon? I want to pick this up but also the other John Tiller games and 30% off is good but would really like close to the winter sale pricing so I can get more for my dollar....
Bamilus

RE: Buy now or possible summer sale

Post by Bamilus »

Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee
jtalbot

Post by jtalbot »

Correct I am aware of the current sale, but in the past they had a summer sale to go along with Steam on their site...like the winter sale. Does that still occur ie last year?
Bamilus

Post by Bamilus »

ORIGINAL: jtalbot

Correct I am aware of the current sale, but in the past they had a summer sale to go along with Steam on their site...like the winter sale. Does that still occur ie last year?

I'm not aware of Matrix Games ever having a summer sale since 2015 (the last time they did)
Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”