Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian scenarios

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian scenarios Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian sce... - 5/16/2019 1:21:25 PM   
Tamas

Hi Everyone,

We have made a few fixes and changes following the release of the first Nation Pack, including two brand new scenarios, that use the Nation Pack's units and map.

You can download it via the game's updater, or from the Members Area.

Check the full list of changes here:
Fix: The Italian 75mm and 80mm recoilless rifles had misnamed sprite resources.
[database] AT rifle grenades 'maxTargetSpeed' increased from 7m/s to 50m/s.
[database] Italian MMG teams changed from 7.92mm to 7.62mm.
[scenarios] Add two new DLC scenarios: 'In the Shadows of the Alps' and 'Crossing the Torre Line'.
[ui] Increase the terrain info pop-up default delay to 1500 milliseconds.

Post #: 1
RE: Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian... - 5/18/2019 3:54:46 AM   
Rosseau

Thank you for the patch. It did not "interfere" with my humble mods, which is a rare thing indeed. Great game, but need to get a better handle on formation moves in the rough.

(in reply to Tamas)
Post #: 2
RE: Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian... - 6/20/2019 4:22:24 AM   
duelok11

Awesome patch! Im plaaning to buy the italian dlc when the game goes live on steam

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 3
RE: Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian... - 6/21/2019 7:38:38 AM   
Phoenix100

Thanks for the patch, but what's with the installers in this game not giving an install location choice? Everytime I install or update I have to move the installation of the game to C:Program Files/Matrix Games then move it back to where I want it after installing the patch. This default is not where I have my install, or any install, because I have 2 disks and put games on D. A common enough situation these days. But I can't change the path in the install dialogue for this update. Why not? Every other Matrix installer I know you can change the install path. Thanks.

(in reply to duelok11)
Post #: 4
RE: Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian... - 6/25/2019 8:36:22 AM   
Tamas

Phoenix100, sorry for the late reply. That's definitely not how it is supposed to work, the patch should be able to see where the game is installed and install the update there. We will have a look into it.

(in reply to Phoenix100)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade 1.024 Update - with two new Italian scenarios Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI