Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bug: Losing 30PP for getting a HQ killed despite using Evacuate

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> Bug: Losing 30PP for getting a HQ killed despite using Evacuate Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bug: Losing 30PP for getting a HQ killed despite using ... - 5/5/2019 11:33:34 AM   
TheSquid

As the title says - I managed to get the entirety of the 4th Army surrounded, which was stupid, but thought I could at least try out the Evacuate card, which I played on the 4th.

The next turn, I get a message in my staff report that I've been docked a whopping 30PP for getting my HQ destroyed, with a helpful tool tip letting me know that I should evacuate HQs to stop this from happening!

The report listing the "cards played" correctly noted that I did play the evacuate card on the 4th HQ, and the HQ dutifully appeared in a nearby city. There were also no reports identifying the 4th as getting wiped out in combat or anything like that.

I guess that when the -30PP penalty was added for getting HQs killed, no check was added to see if it was evaced out?

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> Bug: Losing 30PP for getting a HQ killed despite using Evacuate Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI