New scenario editor

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
BigDuke66

New scenario editor

Post by BigDuke66 »

AFAIK already on released it was noted that there will be a new scenario editor, is that still the case?
Any details on its improvements?
Any ETA for it?
Zovs

RE: New scenario editor

Post by Zovs »

Part of it is there, but it’s a bit fiddly and it has crashed on me (saved the log), also there is a bug with the unit editor I documented in another thread but it need to be bug reported.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
SNaidamast

Post by SNaidamast »

Hello...

I am tinkering with designing a new scenario and I began by working with the map editor in The Operational Art of War.

When attempting to save a new map only, the program does not save anything at all.

Any idea as to why this is happening?
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

You can save the map as an XML file.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
SNaidamast

Post by SNaidamast »

That worked... Thank you...

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”