Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Convoluted add-on of Germany Reforged to version 014

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support >> Convoluted add-on of Germany Reforged to version 014 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convoluted add-on of Germany Reforged to version 014 - 4/20/2019 11:59:48 AM   
altipueri

I bought FPCRS a few months ago and update to 014

Today in an unintended act of generosity to Matrix I bought Germany Reforged and the credit card detail retention system seemed to process my payment before I entered the HAPPYEASTER discount code.

Anyway I downloaded Germany Reforged and it said I needed to update my game to version 10. It then proceeded to over write version 014, install version 10 and then install Germany Reforged. so I then had to re-install the update to 014 !

Is this correct or have I borked something? It seems have loaded the scenarios Ok but I haven't had time to play yet.
Post #: 1
RE: Convoluted add-on of Germany Reforged to version 014 - 4/20/2019 1:38:13 PM   
CapnDarwin

I would raise both issues with Matrix support. You should be able to use the sale code. As for the installation issue, that is a function of the installers that Matrix makes for loading and updating. It sounds like GR installer is not seeing an acceptable version of Red Storm. I will let our Matrix rep know as well.

We are at back from Origins and back to work!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support >> Convoluted add-on of Germany Reforged to version 014 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI