Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Desert War: Enter Rommel Challenge

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Desert War: Enter Rommel Challenge Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Desert War: Enter Rommel Challenge - 3/31/2019 6:21:06 AM   
bcgames

The Enter Rommel: Advance to Tobruk scenario does not have an AI for reasons previously explained. However, it can be played human-vs-human and I want to make sure owners of the game have the opportunity to play it. Towards that end, I have posted two PBEM challenges...one for Axis, one for Allies. If you want to play, select a challenge. I'm happy to share tips, answer questions, and accept feedback from all comers. So if you want to try your hand moving the tiny around The Big Blue against a human opponent--here's your chance.

Post #: 1
RE: Desert War: Enter Rommel Challenge - 3/31/2019 6:37:01 AM   
bcgames

P.S.

You can quit a challenge whenever you want; my objective is to teach people the game and/or help them improve their game. I will post a new Enter Rommel challenge for every one accepted--up to 15 games--so you don't have to jump in now if you are busy, not ready, etc. I turn around turns in 24 hours or less. Now, what will it be...the Axis or Allies for you?

(in reply to bcgames)
Post #: 2
RE: Desert War: Enter Rommel Challenge - 4/6/2019 3:52:18 AM   
bcgames

Axis Tips:

* In this scenario mobile supply units (MSU) are very important. There are two MSUs on the Axis side of the house. These units are critical to providing forward supply to the Afrika Korps (DAK). Push them forward whenever you can--connect the line of communications to the pointy end of the spear.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to bcgames)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Desert War: Enter Rommel Challenge Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI