Great Work

“Command - Desert Storm” is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations, the premier game of air, naval & strategic warfare and the choice of serious hobbyists and defence professionals alike.

Moderators: Surtur, Matrix Games Staff

JamesHunt

Great Work

Post by JamesHunt »

I´ve started to play scenario 1 and its the first time I´m doing air logistics on a global scale. Already learned alot about some smart CMANO mechanics I´ve rarely or never used before.

However its the top-grade scenario event messages that makes it really exciting. Immersion-wise for me this is like a day and night difference. Good job.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... bebAbRctRP
Dimitris

RE: Great Work

Post by Dimitris »

Love the soundtrack on your videos [:)]
JamesHunt

Post by JamesHunt »

ORIGINAL: Dimitris

Love the soundtrack on your videos [:)]
Thanks [8D]

I believe I got all planes to the AO and have some questions:

1) Is there an other way than the txt log files to conveniently access older special event messages like the one containing the instructions for rebasing? It seems that the ingame message log just has a limited history.

2) Some of my planes like all the A10s couldn´t equip a weapon loadout in Incirlik despite the base having healthy storages. What could be the reason?
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

1) Not at the moment, sorry! You can get around this by copying the message and pasting to an external text editor (or Word etc.).

2) This could be down to any of a number of reasons, it's hard to say without looking at the scenario. Maybe they've racked up so much flight time that they need serious down time regardless of the loadout? If you can post a save of your situation it might help.

Zanthra

Post by Zanthra »

#1 does not work for the Baghdad Strikes message in mission 2 where they are color coded, since the text formatting is not copied with the text. Neither does the message log or txt files though.
JamesHunt

Post by JamesHunt »

ORIGINAL: Dimitris

1) Not at the moment, sorry! You can get around this by copying the message and pasting to an external text editor (or Word etc.).

2) This could be down to any of a number of reasons, it's hard to say without looking at the scenario. Maybe they've racked up so much flight time that they need serious down time regardless of the loadout? If you can post a save of your situation it might help.

Alright will keep 1) in mind. Should I encounter 2) again I will make sure to create a save.

Return to “Command: Desert Storm”