Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Revisionist War Play Test

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Revisionist War Play Test Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Revisionist War Play Test - 3/18/2019 11:12:32 PM   
rhinobones

The Revisionist War scenario supplied with TOAW IV is an older version, totally unplayable in TOAW IV. I suggest that you delete the files. I have since worked to adapt the scenario for TOAW IV, worked the scenario to fix errors and add features to make the game more enjoyable and challenging. As such, I now need some play testers to verify that my fixes have produced the desired results.

What I’m looking for is:
1) A few PBM players to engage in short 12 to 15 turn games to verify the random deployment of forces.
2) Player estimates whether the scenario generates variable, and challenging, military problems
3) Suggestions for improvement
4) AARs or analysis of play, optional
5) If players should want to play past 15 turns, I would appreciate a report on the outcome

For those who are not familiar with this scenario, it is not designed as a “historical” scenario. Rather it is designed to produce random military scenarios within the limits of my “event coding” capabilities. It’s a little like Advanced Tactics random games but not nearly as sophisticated.

Post here or send a private e-mail.

Regards, RhinoBones

Colin Wright:
Comprehensive Wishlist Forum #467 . . . The Norm (blessed be His name, genuflect three times and accept all values in the program as revealed truth)

Pre Combat Air Strikes # 64 . . . I need have no concern about keeping it civil
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Revisionist War Play Test Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI