Israel's War On Terror 2006 Version 2.1

Post new mods and scenarios here
BeirutDude

Israel's War On Terror 2006 Version 2.1

Post by BeirutDude »

So this is a scenario I created back in 2006 and updated for the new version. One of the things I like about it is it reflects Israel's "Mobilization problem!" Yes they can mobilize a lot of troops but it costs their economy so you do so at a political (VP) cost! If you want reinforcements you have to pay for them through theater options.

This is my first attempt to do anything with a TOAW IV file and if anything is wrong please reply to me.

From what I can tell the SCE file goes under your personal document folder's Modern Mideast Scenarios folder.
Mine: (C:\Users\Al_Sandrik\Documents\My Games\The Operational Art of War IV\Scenarios\Modern - Middle East)

and the BMP goes in the Game's Modern Middle East Scenarios folder
Mine: (C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\The Operational Art of War IV\Scenarios\Modern - Middle East).
Attachments
Israels_Wa..ror_2006.zip
(219.65 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
sapper32

RE: Israel's War On Terror 2006 Version 2.1

Post by sapper32 »

Thanks for this scenario Modern middle east is one of my favourite campains, I will be giving it a try

Regards Sapper
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.
Infierno

RE: Israel's War On Terror 2006 Version 2.1

Post by Infierno »

Looks very cool, can't wait to try this out. Thanks for posting this.
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”