Reinforcible Units No Longer Show Green Strength Number

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

MarkWayneClark

Reinforcible Units No Longer Show Green Strength Number

Post by MarkWayneClark »

Not sure when this happened, I assume with 1.15.02, and I admit that it is a minor point, but on my game, when a unit can be reinforced, the strength number no longer shows up in green but just looks white. Since I got the game, they had always shown green if you can reinforce. The upgrade numbers still show green when you have a potential upgrade, so I assume this is a glitch.

Not a big deal but I do prefer the original way, as designed.
Taxman66

RE: Reinforcible Units No Longer Show Green Strength Number

Post by Taxman66 »

Press the 'U' button on your keyboard.

It's in the Hot Key List if you want to know where to find it.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
MarkWayneClark

Post by MarkWayneClark »

That doesn't do it, at least not on my machine. That just takes away the green possible upgrades. Units that can be reinforced don't show their strength in green either way.
Taxman66

Post by Taxman66 »

Sorry, I misunderstood your concern.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
MarkWayneClark

Post by MarkWayneClark »

My point is, I think a small bug has been introduced somewhere. Since I got the game and started playing it, if you had an understrength unit that could be reinforced, it strength number would be displayed in green. Lately, that has not been the case. The strength number shows up in white, even if you CAN reinforce the unit.

However, the upgrade numbers still show up in green if there are available upgrades.

Not that big a deal, I admit, but it does feel as if a little something has been lost. Would be nice to get it back.
Taxman66

Post by Taxman66 »

You want the 'R' Hot Key.

To see the Hot Keys, click on the ? in the upper right corner. Then click on the top symbol that looks like a keyboard.

I believe the default for that particular setting is for white. I had never seen green strength numbers before... This is the first time after looking up the Hot Keys upon clarification (or more likely my too quick reading of) your question.
MarkWayneClark

Post by MarkWayneClark »

Awesome, thank you! Sorry for saying it was a bug.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”