Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Reluctant Admiral - Closed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Reluctant Admiral - Closed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reluctant Admiral - Closed - 3/16/2019 4:01:58 PM   
Pharnakes

I'm looking for a new WitP game, probably RA as I feel that gives the best potential for a sustainable game for both sides.

I hate the whole manual pilot training so I like to play with starting pilot xp set to 65 or so.
I have a preference for a Quiet China agreement but don't mind too much.
I would also like to experiment with giving Japanese generic engines to ease the tedium of production management a bit, probably with some tweaks to availability dates to compensate for the bonus to R&D this would give.

Either side, although all but 1 of my games have been Japan so I'd quite like to be Allied for a change. Open to whatever house rules and scenarios tweaks we agree on.

Game started

< Message edited by Pharnakes -- 3/16/2019 9:44:54 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Reluctant Admiral - Closed - 3/17/2019 6:52:09 PM   
Anachro

Pilot xp already being set loses some of the economic management/risks of playing the Japanese. In game, there is a resource cost to pilot training that you might potentially lose. I'm also not sure how you plan to get a generic engine for Japanese planes in game. Furthermore, that also might have unforeseen changes to the economic nature of playing Japan / balance of the game.

(in reply to Pharnakes)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Reluctant Admiral - Closed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI