Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2.9.5 Not switching Solomons, New Caledonia, French Polynesia

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> 2.9.5 Not switching Solomons, New Caledonia, French Polynesia Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2.9.5 Not switching Solomons, New Caledonia, French Pol... - 3/5/2019 10:56:14 PM   
Gar-Dog

After the US diligently took away possible Japanese invasion routes through the completely Vichy territories (never leave navy out of France), the outlying islands failed to revert control. I chalked this up to a use case nobody smart is likely to suffer more than once, with the whole Vichy thing. There's a lot of ports in French Polynesia...

However, after the US reconquered the Solomons from the Japanese, these islands also failed to revert to CW control. Am I missing something? Thinking about slapping Wewak soon (if the Japanese & weather let the US), to see if the Admiralty Islands suffer the same bug.

Since the islands were taken, there's been a number of liberations including French Somaliland (which was Vichy, taken by Selassie, and since reconquered by Germany through a lucky double-move). I suspect the issue is either unique to island groups or some oversight by me...

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: 2.9.5 Not switching Solomons, New Caledonia, French... - 3/6/2019 2:48:43 PM   
Centuur

No, it's a bug...

Peter

(in reply to Gar-Dog)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> 2.9.5 Not switching Solomons, New Caledonia, French Polynesia Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI