Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Two Years

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> Two Years Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two Years - 2/27/2019 4:01:48 PM   
Bamilus

It's been two years since Gil has logged on and since Erik has said anything about the game. Is there an official response on whether we will ever see another title? I'm less inclined to buy this if I know there won't be follow-ups.

Thanks

Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee
Post #: 1
RE: Two Years - 2/27/2019 4:53:38 PM   
zakblood

official response, no not in open channel and i can't repeat what's been said in hidden channels either, so until someone from staff say something, it's in limbo atm, but will ask for someone from staff to post a comment either way

(in reply to Bamilus)
Post #: 2
RE: Two Years - 2/28/2019 6:07:28 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Bamilus,

Thanks for asking - unfortunately I don't have positive news for you. Due to some serious personal crises that Eric Babe (the lead developer/designer) has gone through over the past year, everything with Brother against Brother is on hold. When he is able to consider returning to the project, we'll have a good look and a discussion to decide on future plans and timelines.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Two Years - 2/28/2019 7:57:13 PM   
Bamilus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Bamilus,

Thanks for asking - unfortunately I don't have positive news for you. Due to some serious personal crises that Eric Babe (the lead developer/designer) has gone through over the past year, everything with Brother against Brother is on hold. When he is able to consider returning to the project, we'll have a good look and a discussion to decide on future plans and timelines.

Regards,

- Erik

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate and I'm sorry to hear about Eric. The game looks interesting, so I still might get it, but it's a bummer to hear that development is on hold but is very understandable due to personal life.

Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: Two Years - 3/2/2019 3:11:21 PM   
Yogi the Great

The most important thing is for Eric to be well and all to be ok.

Whatever happens, thank you Eric for one of if not the best Civil War Battle game I have played. If more could follow the series would have gotten even better and will be missed but even one gem of a game is a lot to be proud of.

Hooked Since AH Gettysburg

(in reply to Bamilus)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> Two Years Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI