Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR - 2/22/2019 10:20:14 AM   
altipueri

The patch notes for 4.1.0.21 say that PO objectives are now drag and drop but I've been clicking away to no avail trying to get used to it.

I tried it on the small Arracourt scenario - just getting the Germans to attack north instead of west.

I could remove some objectives and then place others (except objective 1) but not by drag and drop.

Post #: 1
RE: Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR - 2/23/2019 3:54:26 AM   
larryfulkerson

Are you guys talking about the in-game PO Assist or do you mean you're using the editor?
I think maybe it'll work in the editor, although I haven't given it a try yet.

The human race has about 150 years left to get off this planet before it's too late. Earth will look like Venus in 1,000 years.

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 2
RE: Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR - 2/23/2019 8:22:01 AM   
altipueri

Ah, good point I meant the in game PO assist but maybe it is for the editor - which would explain it.

Sorry. Carry on chaps.

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 3
RE: Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR - 2/23/2019 10:36:28 AM   
demyansk

Using a PO how to for large scenarios

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 4
RE: Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR - 2/23/2019 2:18:48 PM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

ORIGINAL: altipueri

The patch notes for 4.1.0.21 say that PO objectives are now drag and drop but I've been clicking away to no avail trying to get used to it.

I tried it on the small Arracourt scenario - just getting the Germans to attack north instead of west.

I could remove some objectives and then place others (except objective 1) but not by drag and drop.

It still works for me in the latest version. However, I have noticed a problem: When the objective is on top of a friendly stack, it doesn't work. That must confuse it about whether to move the objective or the unit.

Remember that you must be in PO Mode.

My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Using the PO - assist. Can someone do an updated AAR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI