Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Transporting

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Transporting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transporting - 2/6/2019 10:30:22 PM   
AstroBlues

Question: To get German units from Italy to Libya, would I use strategic movement and use Italian cargo ships to ship German units? Or would I do that in the Italian turn? If I wanted to load a cargo ship with a German unit, would I do this in the German turn or in the Italian turn?
One more question: When using the button to give a unit to another country, say a German unit to Italy, does the german unit stays German and just reverts to Italian control?

Post #: 1
RE: Transporting - 2/7/2019 12:11:21 AM   
Twotribes

You can not use allies transport units or pool. When a unit is given to an ally they remain the country of origin but are under control of the new power.

The only way to get German units to Libya minus a land connection is to have naval transport in the med that is German or to transfer the German units to Italian control ship them then revert back to German control.

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 2
RE: Transporting - 2/7/2019 12:15:33 AM   
AstroBlues

Thanks Two Tribes. I thought it may be something like that. Germans to the rescue in N. Africa!

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 3
RE: Transporting - 2/7/2019 1:42:41 AM   
Twotribes

Fastest way is probably to give Italian cargo ships to Germany in a German Headquarters in a port in Italy. Then ship material to that headquarter for shipment to Libya.

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Transporting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI