Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[WAD] CEC engagement Issue [v1.14]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Tech Support >> [WAD] CEC engagement Issue [v1.14] Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[WAD] CEC engagement Issue [v1.14] - 1/31/2019 3:10:30 PM   
Primarchx

I'm playing the new The King of the Border Command Live scenario and have a situation where two carrier-launched Super Hornets are closing in on some Mig-29Ks. They get the 'Can't Launch without CEC-capable sensor..." message when they go to launch their AMRAAMs yet the targets are detected by a nearby E-2D whose APY-9 says it supports CEC. I had to activate the F/A-18E's AESA to engage. I'll post a save if it keeps happening.

I also turn off the Super Hornet's radar after launching and spotlight with it a couple of times on their way to target. I see the AMRAAM's course change slightly when I do this and 3 out of 4 missiles overshoot. I don't think they're getting any guidance info from the E-2D track at all.

Included a save game.

Edit - I had the updated version the whole time I believe. I thought it was 1.18 but it looks to be 1.14v18 or build 998.18.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 2/3/2019 4:40:41 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: CEC engagement Issue [v1.14] - 1/31/2019 4:16:44 PM   
Primarchx

Nevermind. I think I've got it updated now and just tested with an E-2D and E-3B. CEC appears to work. Yikes!

(in reply to Primarchx)
Post #: 2
RE: CEC engagement Issue [v1.14] - 1/31/2019 4:30:06 PM   
Kobu

Hi
The scenario comes with v475 DB and need v476 for this feature. Update the scenario and ready.

Regards

(in reply to Primarchx)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Tech Support >> [WAD] CEC engagement Issue [v1.14] Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI