Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Production

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> 2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Production Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Production - 1/12/2019 9:33:09 PM   
rkr1958

For some reason MWiF won't let me change the Tarakan, NEI oil from being saved in Toyohara, Japan to production at any of the 4 idle Japanese factories (e.g., Tokyo).

The screen cap below is from when I tried to "override" the save. When I select Production -> Tokyo, hit Recompute, it pops back to what I had before. This happens even if I clear the default for the oil, select production -> Tokyo and then hit Recompute.

I plan to use a saved oil point in Japan for production to workaround this, but ...

Attachment (1)

Ronnie
Post #: 1
RE: 2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Produ... - 1/12/2019 9:33:55 PM   
rkr1958

game turn & using MWiF 2.9.4 Public Beta.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by rkr1958 -- 1/12/2019 9:34:04 PM >

Ronnie

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 2
RE: 2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Produ... - 1/14/2019 1:07:21 AM   
gw15

Here you go...
No need to clear defaults or overrides. Just click on "where to". But, you may have to click on the button twice. First time is the save oil form. get out of that and click on "where to " again. Then recompute.
see attached.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 3
RE: 2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Produ... - 1/14/2019 1:23:04 AM   
rkr1958

quote:

ORIGINAL: gw15

Here you go...
No need to clear defaults or overrides. Just click on "where to". But, you may have to click on the button twice. First time is the save oil form. get out of that and click on "where to " again. Then recompute.
see attached.
Ok. Thanks. Must have been a bit "convoy routing" punch drunk.

Ronnie

(in reply to gw15)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> 2.9.4. Can't Change Japanese Oil for Save to Production Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI